Discussion:
Meeting today..?
(too old to reply)
John Vandenberg
2014-01-12 02:15:17 UTC
Permalink
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.

The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.

The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.

fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
Steve Zhang
2014-01-12 02:26:59 UTC
Permalink
Hi John,

I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and we
have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned today
at 4pm AEDST.

Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140112/38180c60/attachment.html>
John Vandenberg
2014-01-12 05:58:38 UTC
Permalink
They havent been posted Steven. :(
On Jan 12, 2014 9:27 AM, "Steve Zhang" <steven.zhang at wikimedia.org.au>
wrote:

Hi John,

I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and we
have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned today
at 4pm AEDST.

Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140112/787a24e0/attachment.html>
Steven Zhang
2014-01-12 06:14:54 UTC
Permalink
Hi John,

The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming, and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is customary.

I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have a log and once I locate this it will be posted.

Thanks for your patience.

Steven Zhang
Post by John Vandenberg
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140112/e5452ebc/attachment.html>
Peter Musings
2014-01-20 21:22:18 UTC
Permalink
hi folks,

any news on minutes and the IRC log?

best,

Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming, and
as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had our
committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a way
so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have a
log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and we
have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned today
at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140121/08785f10/attachment.html>
Peter Musings
2014-01-22 00:43:47 UTC
Permalink
ping :-)

Just wondering if I sent this ok?

best,

Peter,
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming, and
as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had our
committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a way
so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have a
log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and we
have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned today
at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140122/ab4b92ab/attachment.html>
Peter Musings
2014-01-23 00:02:10 UTC
Permalink
anyone?



(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm that
the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)

best,

Peter.
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming, and
as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had our
committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a
way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have
a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and we
have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned today
at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140123/67ed7f1f/attachment.html>
Russavia
2014-01-23 00:15:24 UTC
Permalink
It's coming through all ok, I guess you are just being ignored. This is not
good enough.
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm that
the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming,
and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had
our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a
way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have
a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and
we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned
today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140123/8cdee3ba/attachment.html>
Steve Zhang
2014-01-23 00:46:59 UTC
Permalink
Sorry for the delay Peter. We have found a log from December and I will be
posting it today. Log for Jan will follow shortly, as will the minutes from
the December meeting.

Steve
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm that
the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming,
and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had
our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a
way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have
a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and
we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned
today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140123/8c2f466b/attachment-0001.html>
Peter Musings
2014-01-23 02:05:42 UTC
Permalink
No worries Steve - there's sometimes a lot to keep up to speed with :-)

If you guys need a hand making the log human readable, maybe just whack it
on the wiki somewhere as a draft, and I can lend a hand tidying it up as I
give it a read....

either ways, if poss. do try and flick a note to the list just letting folk
know messages are getting through....

oh, and if anyone in Sydney has time or energy to organise something;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney

best,

Peter,
PM.



On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Steve Zhang <steven.zhang at wikimedia.org.au
Post by Steve Zhang
Sorry for the delay Peter. We have found a log from December and I will be
posting it today. Log for Jan will follow shortly, as will the minutes from
the December meeting.
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm that
the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming,
and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had
our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a
way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have
a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and
we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned
today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140123/f42361b8/attachment.html>
Steve Zhang
2014-01-23 06:30:06 UTC
Permalink
The problem I'm having with the January log is my IRC client reads the logs
it creates perfectly fine, but attempting to open it in a text editor shows
absolute jibbsrish. I'm sure I'll be able to fix this shortly.

If anyone is interested in doing a meetup in sydney id highly encourage
it...would be good to have some meetups happening again :)

Steve
Post by Peter Musings
No worries Steve - there's sometimes a lot to keep up to speed with :-)
If you guys need a hand making the log human readable, maybe just whack it
on the wiki somewhere as a draft, and I can lend a hand tidying it up as I
give it a read....
either ways, if poss. do try and flick a note to the list just letting
folk know messages are getting through....
oh, and if anyone in Sydney has time or energy to organise something;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Steve Zhang <
Post by Steve Zhang
Sorry for the delay Peter. We have found a log from December and I will
be posting it today. Log for Jan will follow shortly, as will the minutes
from the December meeting.
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm that
the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming,
and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had
our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a
way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have
a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and
we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned
today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140123/20e9f95a/attachment-0001.html>
Peter Musings
2014-01-24 02:39:42 UTC
Permalink
Hi all,

Is it possible to apply to the chapter to spend some money buying drinks at
a meetup? I'm happy to write reams on the benefits to the project in return
for a few beers ;-)

best,

Peter.

ps. Did the Mebourne meetup happen, Steve? - it didn't seem like anyone
could make it - I guess a solo meetup is just an 'up' without the meet,
right?


On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Steve Zhang
Post by Steve Zhang
The problem I'm having with the January log is my IRC client reads the
logs it creates perfectly fine, but attempting to open it in a text editor
shows absolute jibbsrish. I'm sure I'll be able to fix this shortly.
If anyone is interested in doing a meetup in sydney id highly encourage
it...would be good to have some meetups happening again :)
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
No worries Steve - there's sometimes a lot to keep up to speed with :-)
If you guys need a hand making the log human readable, maybe just whack
it on the wiki somewhere as a draft, and I can lend a hand tidying it up as
I give it a read....
either ways, if poss. do try and flick a note to the list just letting
folk know messages are getting through....
oh, and if anyone in Sydney has time or energy to organise something;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Steve Zhang <
Post by Steve Zhang
Sorry for the delay Peter. We have found a log from December and I will
be posting it today. Log for Jan will follow shortly, as will the minutes
from the December meeting.
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm
that the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Peter Musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Peter Musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming,
and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had
our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in
a way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may
have a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
On Jan 12, 2014 9:27 AM, "Steve Zhang" <
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today
and we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as
planned today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140124/c09a0580/attachment.html>
Steve Zhang
2014-01-25 12:04:19 UTC
Permalink
Hi there,

It could fall under our Wikimedia Australia meetups program (
http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Proposal:Wikimedia_Australia_Meetups#Budget)
which provides up to $150 for a meet up. Of course, this is intended to
cover food/drink/venue if required, but I don't see why not (just don't buy
hundreds of dollars of scotch, now!)

Melbourne meet up did have some folk attend, I couldn't make it (my car had
a flat battery so I couldn't leave home) but I hope next time around, we
will have a bigger attendance.

Steve
Post by Peter Musings
Hi all,
Is it possible to apply to the chapter to spend some money buying drinks
at a meetup? I'm happy to write reams on the benefits to the project in
return for a few beers ;-)
best,
Peter.
ps. Did the Mebourne meetup happen, Steve? - it didn't seem like anyone
could make it - I guess a solo meetup is just an 'up' without the meet,
right?
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Steve Zhang <
Post by Steve Zhang
The problem I'm having with the January log is my IRC client reads the
logs it creates perfectly fine, but attempting to open it in a text editor
shows absolute jibbsrish. I'm sure I'll be able to fix this shortly.
If anyone is interested in doing a meetup in sydney id highly encourage
it...would be good to have some meetups happening again :)
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
No worries Steve - there's sometimes a lot to keep up to speed with :-)
If you guys need a hand making the log human readable, maybe just whack
it on the wiki somewhere as a draft, and I can lend a hand tidying it up as
I give it a read....
either ways, if poss. do try and flick a note to the list just letting
folk know messages are getting through....
oh, and if anyone in Sydney has time or energy to organise something;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Steve Zhang <
Post by Steve Zhang
Sorry for the delay Peter. We have found a log from December and I will
be posting it today. Log for Jan will follow shortly, as will the minutes
from the December meeting.
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm
that the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Peter Musings <
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Peter Musings <
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still
forthcoming, and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We
have not had our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from
the December meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public
wiki as is customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in
a way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may
have a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
On Jan 12, 2014 9:27 AM, "Steve Zhang" <
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today
and we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as
planned today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140125/0018a4a8/attachment.html>
Toby Hudson
2014-01-27 10:13:52 UTC
Permalink
(not so) Advance Notice:

Sydney Meetup after work on Monday 3rd Feb... with an international guest
in attendance. I'll get onto the Meetup page in the next couple of days.

Toby
Post by Peter Musings
No worries Steve - there's sometimes a lot to keep up to speed with :-)
If you guys need a hand making the log human readable, maybe just whack it
on the wiki somewhere as a draft, and I can lend a hand tidying it up as I
give it a read....
either ways, if poss. do try and flick a note to the list just letting
folk know messages are getting through....
oh, and if anyone in Sydney has time or energy to organise something;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Steve Zhang <
Post by Steve Zhang
Sorry for the delay Peter. We have found a log from December and I will
be posting it today. Log for Jan will follow shortly, as will the minutes
from the December meeting.
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm that
the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming,
and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had
our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a
way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have
a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and
we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned
today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140127/7f1ac3cf/attachment.html>
Peter Musings
2014-01-27 23:23:31 UTC
Permalink
Action Item : Toby to apply for $150 for my drinks.

don't worry. I'll share ;-)

best,

Peter,
PM.
Post by Toby Hudson
Sydney Meetup after work on Monday 3rd Feb... with an international guest
in attendance. I'll get onto the Meetup page in the next couple of days.
Toby
Post by Peter Musings
No worries Steve - there's sometimes a lot to keep up to speed with :-)
If you guys need a hand making the log human readable, maybe just whack
it on the wiki somewhere as a draft, and I can lend a hand tidying it up as
I give it a read....
either ways, if poss. do try and flick a note to the list just letting
folk know messages are getting through....
oh, and if anyone in Sydney has time or energy to organise something;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Steve Zhang <
Post by Steve Zhang
Sorry for the delay Peter. We have found a log from December and I will
be posting it today. Log for Jan will follow shortly, as will the minutes
from the December meeting.
Steve
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm
that the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Peter Musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com
Post by Peter Musings
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Peter Musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com
Post by Peter Musings
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Post by Steve Zhang
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming,
and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had
our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December
meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is
customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in
a way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may
have a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
They havent been posted Steven. :(
On Jan 12, 2014 9:27 AM, "Steve Zhang" <
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today
and we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as
planned today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
Post by John Vandenberg
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140128/3a54e9c6/attachment.html>
Tony Souter
2014-01-23 01:54:51 UTC
Permalink
Peter, congratulations: you've found a YouTube vid that precisely describes Wikimedia Australia.

Tony
Post by Peter Musings
anyone?
http://youtu.be/uhiCFdWeQfA
(could anyone receiving this just flick me a quick hello to confirm that the problem isn't the nut behind the keyboard this end.......)
best,
Peter.
PM.
ping :-)
Just wondering if I sent this ok?
best,
Peter,
PM.
hi folks,
any news on minutes and the IRC log?
best,
Peter.
PM.
Hi John,
The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming, and as Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had our committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December meeting. Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is customary.
I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a way so that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have a log and once I locate this it will be posted.
Thanks for your patience.
Steven Zhang
Post by John Vandenberg
They havent been posted Steven. :(
Hi John,
I believe the minutes are in the process of being finalized today and we have a copy of the irc log to post. It will be going ahead as planned today at 4pm AEDST.
Steve
There are at least two items the committee should be attending to
before the meeting today.
The IRC log from the last public meeting should be published.
The minutes from the last committee meeting should be published.
fwiw, I am an apology for the meeting today, due to a prior commitment
of being facilitator at a Wikidata workshop being here in Jakarta.
--
John Vandenberg
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
_______________________________________________
Wikimediaau-l mailing list
Wikimediaau-l at lists.wikimedia.org
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaau-l
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaau-l/attachments/20140123/dae7b178/attachment.html>
Loading...